Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Empty Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Admin

Admin

ahoy
All of us here in the flag knows how tough real life can be, and how we have to sometimes step away from the game for a wee bit o' time to take care of those pesky real life things that just need to be taken care of in order to maintain some sort of blasted "stability" in yer life. (lol)

So this here be th' place to post when ye will be travelin' away for a while so that yer crewmates and flaggies don't think ye drank a few rum barrels too much and fell over board or just ran off and forgot about us!

We do have a tendency to worry bout our fellow mates, so be sure t' post when ye will be leaving for extended periods of time!

Thanks Mates!
The Rowdy Royals
queen king queen

https://boochingblaggards.forumotion.net

xule

xule

yaar .. i did drink too much beer and couldn't find this section of the forum hence my flag news.

i shall be away traveling out of town from April 1 to April 6. i might be able to log in during those days for short durations of time but nothing substantial.

have a good one mates rock on sign

3Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Empty möp Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 am

Yes Opal is calling ;) so sorry mates but midnight is a ocean full of old players, most of them like only old players :D and i have to defend opal against Plu and josh and so one... ;) i hope ye miss me :P i have 3 months of free suscription left so maybe i will visit ye sometimes :)and maybe after the suscription ends too^^ only to see al :P or kick gibho :D
Great time with ye :)

p.S.: my opal name is "Paddy" top secret

Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath

Well, seems that I will be heading to the east coast for a week. I leave Friday, and get back next Friday. I won't have any access to computers ( pale), so I wont have any idea of what's happening in the ocean till next week. Pillage hard me hearties!

holding flag

Alniyat

Alniyat

Oh vacation n fun? :) or ... work? :(

For those who don't know...
Alniyat & Xule will be afk from the game until this weekend (on or aound 19th).
So don't fear...they will be back =)

(They are moving to a new home.) =)

Hoys flaggies!

I meant to post this 2 days ago but forgot to and now that I am near a computer I figured I'd better go ahead and post it.

My internet service has been suspended (due to real life issues and lack of real life poe---sometimes it just happens.) Soooo...I wont be in-game for a while.

My ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) back to the game should be around the 5th of July or so. Thats what I am hoping for ...sooner if I can get my finances straightened around. =)

In the meantime...I have a friend who will be happy to let me use their computer from time to time...but it will only be for "checking" my email, the forums etc etc. I will try to hop on in=game when I can.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me, please see Vestic or Annmoo. Those 2 know how to contact me any time in real life.

/e huggles joo all and leaves the cookies with Alniyat to pass out to all the flaggies. =)

Hoyz Flaggies!

I will be going on vacation for 10 days starting this friday and will be on YPP very minimally. I just thought I'd let everyone know before I just disappeared :P

xule

xule

Goin out o town fer a day. Will see ya late tomorrow night or early day day after OO.

Hoyz flaggies! I know I haven't been on much lately and most of that is due to school work. Unfortunately it won't get much better until the end of the semester so I'm not officially leaving but I just thought I'd let you know that my puzzle pirates time has become very limited so I will pop on now and then but won't be able to play for significant amounts of time. I do still check the forums and such fairly regularly so if you need me just ask on here and I'll see what I can do :) But I will definitely be there for whenever we blockade and whenever Poem gets "In War We Trust" I should be able to help with that. Just thought I'd let you guys know where I've disappeared too :P

Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath

I wont be able to log on to PP for about a week...i'm getting crunched with homework, and my sub ran out. I will return around next Sunday or Monday. I will be checking the forums though! Yarr!

Alniyat

Alniyat

Bloodydeath wrote:I wont be able to log on to PP for about a week...i'm getting crunched with homework, and my sub ran out. I will return around next Sunday or Monday. I will be checking the forums though! Yarr!

sign ban

13Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Empty Re: Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath

No!!! I'm putting money in the bank, then i'll resub when i actually have time again!!! Promise!! pale

14Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Empty Re: Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:13 am

Alniyat

Alniyat

Bloodydeath wrote:No!!! I'm putting money in the bank, then i'll resub when i actually have time again!!! Promise!! pale

Aww! group hug

15Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Empty Re: Boochers that have to go on Shore Leave Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath

Well, I will be gone for two weeks leaving on Monday. I will be hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail. For people who live on the western US, or know about Lake Tahoe, it's a 168 mile trail that goes around the rim of tahoe, just like the name says lol! I will bring back pictures for everyone to see! cheers!

Fairwinds!

xule

xule

Bloodydeath wrote:I will be hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail.

Awesome. Have fun dude!

Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath

Well, Long story short, I'm back. Turns out that snow drifts from 3 ft to 8 ft high are really good at hiding a trail, and making it impossible to to hike over. I have pictures that I will be putting up soon! but I'm Back! ahoy

Locu

Locu

On Monday I'm away for about 2 weeks. I will probably visit some minutes in the second week.
Rock the Ocean without me ;)

xule

xule

Alniyat and I will be away from the 12th of this month (friday) till the 20th of the month, as we are away travelling to Holland then to Germany. We might log in at some odd times but wont be on for much. Hope you all have a great time and shake those lakes!!!

Bloodydeath

Bloodydeath

I will be heading to college tomorrow (Wednesday) and wont be on until Tuesday or later next week. Laters and good luck! Pillage and plunder! Yarr!
haul it in

I'm gone this Friday until Sunday. Fair winds and lots of PoE to y'all!

Locu

Locu

Not here until sunday, so don't let the ocean dry out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum